1. The first time my daughter could jump up and down without holding on to something.
2. I missed my daughters 18 month wellness check. –It was the first doctors appointment of hers I have ever missed, to include all appointments prior to her birth. I will also miss her 24 month check up as well. I am thankful she is healthy and growing.
3. The first time my daughter wore my wife’s high heel shoes. I am told she nimbly walked all around without falling.
4. I missed the first time my daughter set her own little table for dinner. (Maria Montessori was a genius!)
5. The first time my daughter imitated my wife’s yoga poses. (My little girl is athletic :>) )
6. The first time my daughter slid down the slide at the playground by herself.
7. The first time my daughter was able to grab the refrigerator doors. (she probably learned that from me—lol)
8. The first time my daughter “escaped” from her crib.
9. The first time my daughter met Santa.
#prison #redshirtyearinprison #firsts
Merry Christmas to you Dan.
Merry Christmas my brother. Love ya in Christ and praying for you and your family.
You will have much to catch up on soon and so much to look forward to! -Steve
Have a Blessed New Year, New Beginning!!!
Merry Christmas Dan,
You’ll have many firsts together and they’ll be just as precious.
Mike from Tapps
I know it may seem like you’ve missed many firsts with your precious daughter, but there are so many more that lie ahead! I’m sure your family and friends are making sure that many of these firsts you have missed have been memorialized in some way. Just look forward to and treasure all the special moments to come!
Leave a comment